- Energy Retrofits
- Financial workshops
- 1st Financial workshop - London, UK
- 2nd Financial workshop - Bratislava, SK
- 3rd Financial workshop - Copenhagen, DK
- 4th Financial workshop - Dublin, IE
- 5th Financial Workshop - Milan, IT
- 6th Financial Workshop - Leipzig, DE
- 7th Financial Workshop - Sofia, BG
- 8th Financial Workshp - Sophia, BG
- 9th Financial Workshop - Växjö, SE
- 10th Financial Workshop - Barcelona, ES
- 11th Financial Workshop - Barcelona, ES
- 12th Financial Workshop in Paris, France
- Final Financial Workshop
- Financial workshops
In the news
EnerPHit Retrofit Plan to be presented at World Sustainable Energy Days in Wels, Austria
Passive House Institute's Dragos Arnautu will be presenting on step-by-step retrofits to the EnerPHit Standard as part of the Young Researchers Conference in the framework of the World Sustainable Energy Days in Wels, Austria on 24 February.
Bilaga No. 2 - Energy renovation
EuroPHit partner IG Passivhus Sverige has written the project promoting article to Swedish magazine Bilaga Nr.2. Read more (in Swedish)
Gebäude Energieberater (GEB)
Articles on the new Passive House Classes written by Dr. Benjamin Krick (PHI), PHPP9 and designPH written by project coordinator Jan Steiger (PHI) and the Component Award 2015 by Klaus Siegle (GEB) were recently published in the magazine Gebäude Energieberater (in German); July 2015.
EuroPHit partner ZEPHIR has written the project promoting article to Italian online magazine EUROMIA mag; June 2015.
You can read it here (in Italian).
Green Building Advisor
Extremely well written recapitulation of the 18th International Passive House Conference 2014 on Green Building Advisor by Ken Levenson.
Building4change is an online knowledge hub, dedicated to sustainability, innovation and best practice in the built environment. In October 2013, an article related to the EuroPHit project was published under the title "Offsite construction key to major UK Passivhaus refit".
Green Building Magazine
This key Green Building Magazine featured an article promoting EuroPHit project under name of "Step by step towards EnerPHit" in October 2013.